Friday, April 8, 2011

Simple yet fun day

With just an hour of sleep, I woke and went to school at 9AM to pass our project only to find out that the next available demo slot would be at 4PM.

So I bummed at the nook.
Twitter, FB, Tumblr, allkpop... you name it. I even got to cleaning my school email inbox.
And thanks to Alfred for the Assassin's Creed entertainment. Haha!

Anyway, Murphy came and invited me to come with Alfred and Kristian to a meeting with Computer Science orgs of other universities (at Katipunan!). Had a fun ride in the car.

After that, we went back to school, arriving at exactly 4PM (whew!). The demo was smooth (and incredibly fast). After which I finally went home.

So now I'm going to watch some anime, practice my violin a little later and finally get some good sleep. Can't wait for the org turnover tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment