Saturday, April 16, 2011

Etude House haul

I went on an Etude House spree last week to finally get a Pink Membership Card. Yipee!

Polish, nail stickers, french tip guides and stones

So I bought the Miss Tangerine nail set. It comes with three bottles: a base polish and two glitter coats.
The style is supposed to be the gradient-glittery style (which I did before with a pink base and silver glitters)
Not mine. Just got it off from google.

Anyway, as I was so excited, I just used the brush that comes with the bottle to apply the polish so the design looks off. I'll go and do it the right way next time when I'm not lazy (haha, my sponges have been untouched in the cabinet for far too long)

Base with first glitter coat

Final

The lack of nail length sucks but it'll have to do.

2 comments:

  1. cooooooool <3 i want diiin pero di ako marunong magapply!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. madali lang siya! panoorin mo to if you have time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ibJMow27A

    wheee!

    ReplyDelete