Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resolutions

It's been a while since I made resolutions to do because I can't really keep them. Although that's the case, I'm determined to do these now. So, here they are:

a. Read at least 10 12 books

Need to finish Little Women, Currently reading Brida

I did 4 books in 2011 (or 4.5 because I didn't finish the other one, the book I borrowed was incomplete!). 3 of them finished in 3 days (but I had a lot of time then) so this year, I'm going for just 10 12. I discovered goodreads.com so that's where I'll look. I like Jane Austen books, stuff like the Hunger Games and Harry Potter and maybe some Goosebumps choose-your-adventure fun. Any good books to recommend?

Edit: 1 for every month, right?

b. Try all the drinks in Happy Lemon


Preferably once a week so I don't overload on the sugar and calories. Now I can't do the diet thing because of this.

c. Ride my bike at least once a week

Poor looking bike among the old things

Since I can't diet, I'll just do some biking on the weekend. I learned how to balance but I don't know if I can still do it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment