Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wavy Waves

Screw my old post about liking the fringed, super straight long hair because I am totally in love (again!) with this hairstyle. I swear I'm going to try it out once my hair is long enough for anything.

The hairstyle on the beautiful Melissa George
Photos from melissa-george.com

Saw this again while watching Alias (for the nth time!) and it really never gets old. Coincidentally, I found a similar style on net-a-porter's new magazine today. Coincidence? Is it the trend? I'm not sure.

Although this one has a lot more waves and big curls than I would like.


Anyway, I love it! 

2 comments:

  1. my hair used to be wavy...nung mahaba pa :P well ngayon wavy pa rin nmn haha hindi lang halata :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! di pa kita nakita na mahaba ang hair haha!

    ReplyDelete