Monday, March 5, 2012

7 Deadly Beauty Sins



1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
Most inexpensive: Chapstick?
Most expensive: Murad acne treatment set

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have a love/hate relationship with my Murad acne treatment set. It's good for my skin but the smell is just blegh. Hardest to get was a black colored nail art pen. I'm so glad someone gave it to me as a present!

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
Mary Kay lip gloss. Smells oh so yummy!

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Face powder

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
NAIL POLISH

6. LUST: What product did you lust after before you bought it?
Face masks

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
BB cream

No comments:

Post a Comment