Monday, December 27, 2010

Period Drama Dance

In all of the period dramas I've seen, there's always this one dance that captures my attention.


Pride and Prejudice (1995) - BBC Series
Around 0:39 and 1:58

Magical!

Pride and Prejudice (2005)
This one's the best I've seen. The electricity between Darcy and Elizabeth is melting my brain.  I think I've seen this movie a hundred times already. (coz it's in my ipod and i watch it wherever, whenever, every chance i get hahaha)


Lost in Austen (2008) - BBC Series
Starts at 2:00

Lastly,
Emma (2009) - BBC Series 
Haha, I see a pattern :>
I haven't seen the 1996 Emma ITV Series with Kate Beckinsale but I've seen the 1996 Emma film with Gwyneth Paltrow but I don't remember if they ever did this dance.



Anyway, I don't know what it's called but it's best 19th century dance I have ever seen. I wish I could dance it! Tralalalalala

2 comments:

  1. OMG <3 pride and prejudice, hahaha gusto ko rin lagay sa phone ko e, dati nilagay ko hihi, watched it a hundred times narin! HAHAHA! gusto ko mapnood lost in Austeeen! may copy ka? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg meron! hahaha papacopy ko sayooooo

    ReplyDelete